- This event has passed.
Impact Assessment Association of Zambia (IAAZ) Training, Indaba on Harmonizing EIA Processes in The African Region, Annual General Meeting
March 25, 2019 - March 29, 2019$USD100
IMPACT ASSESSMENT ASSOCIATION OF ZAMBIA (IAAZ) TRAINING, INDABA ON HARMONIZING EIA PROCESSES IN THE AFRICAN REGION, ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
25th MARCH to 29th MARCH, 2019
PROTEA HOTEL – LIVINGSTONE
The Impact Assessment Association of Zambia (IAAZ) is a Zambian body of environmental professionals, which is an affiliate of the International Association for Impact Assessments (IAIA). IAIA is the leading global network on best practice in the use of environmental and social impact assessment for informed decision making regarding policies, programs, plans and projects in line with sustainable development ideals.
IAAZ wishes to inform its members and interested parties that it will hold its Annual General Meeting (AGM), an Indaba on Harmonization of the Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) Process in the African Region, and training sessions on Environmental Flows and Strategic Environmental Assessment between 25th March 2019 and 29th March, 2019 at Protea Hotel in Livingstone.
- 25th March, 2019: Registration of Participants
- 26th March, 2019: Environmental Flows Training – presented by Water Experts from the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), also
- Strategic Environmental Assessment Training – presented by the Southern African Institute for Environmental Assessment (SAIEA)
- 27th March, 2019: Indaba on Harmonization of the ESIA Process in the African Region
- 28th March, 2019: IAAZ Annual General Meeting
The participation fee for each training per participant will be US$100. Note that the courses will run concurrently on the 26th of March, 2019, and registration for these will be on first come first served basis due to limited training slots available.
For further information contact the Indaba Coordinators:
- John Mutelembi, +260 975 219252, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Stella Kayope, +260 955 600480, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geoffrey Yungana, +260 965 222215, email@example.com
We look forward to strengthened cooperation in pursuit of this regional noble cause.
Download Registration, Sponsorship form and IAAZ account Number Below;